Volunteers Needed - Questions? 5 Years, 8 Months ago
Can we start a dialog about the volunteers that will be needed at the track for race days?
- What positions need to be filled?
- What are the responsibilities?
- What is the time commitment?
- If we volunteer for the day will we need to buy a pit pass?
- Can we come for the drivers meeting or do we need to come first thing in the morning?
- If we can arrive for the drivers meeting what time will that be?
- Can we start a schedule and folks can sign up for a position/day?
(I only plan to race once a month so I could come one other week per month and help out if I knew what needed to be done and what my time commitment would be.)
- What about corner workers? We talked a LONG time ago about needing a better understanding of the expectations and maybe have a sign-up during the drivers meeting so that we are not sitting on the grid waiting for workers. I have mentioned in the past that my father usually comes to the track with me and works a corner while I'm racing. Does this fulfill my requirement for corner working or do I need to do more?