Batavia Kart Club Official Forum Rules of Conduct
Welcome to the Batavia Kart Club (BKC) Forums. This is where we give you a chance to tell other members, as well as us, what you think about everything and anything BKC. Our goal is to make this the best forum around, but to do that we need your assistance in making sure our rules are followed.
Unfortunately, anyone who can't follow these rules may be banned from joining the conversation.
1. We've promised to respect you and we need you to respect others. That means that we will remove any phone number, address or other personally identifying information posted in the Forum section if it violates someone's privacy, is harassing or could lead to harassment or is otherwise inappropriate. Also, any posting of your own phone number, address or any other personally identifying information is prohibited.
2. Offensive material is also prohibited. Offensive is a pretty broad term, but we think you know what we mean. (You're going to have to trust our judgment, if you don't.) This includes any messages or material that are ethnically, racially, religiously or sexually offensive, insulting or demeaning. It also includes messages that are harassing or threatening to others. In other words, if you wouldn't like it said about you, don't say it about others. We don't want to be censors, but non-constructive negative comments may be inappropriate.
3. Don't discuss any illegal activities. This includes software piracy.
4. This forum is not intended to help anyone start up a new business. Any advertisements, solicitations or promotional materials of a commercial nature are prohibited.
6. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or ban any user at our sole discretion. (Sorry, but it might be necessary.)
By using this site and its forum, you signify your assent to the BKC's Forum Rules of Conduct. If you do not agree to these rules, please do not use our web sites or message boards. We reserve the right to make changes to these rules. If we make a material change to them, we will notify you by posting the change on our web sites or in these rules and, if necessary, give you additional choices regarding such change. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of these changes. Your continued use of this site will signify your acceptance of these changes.