So I'll start the discussion none of us like. Rain is in the forecast tomorrow. I'll start by saying I'll be there rain or shine. GVKC makes there final decision by 11. If it rains we could most likely be done with our races by 11:30. Whats everyone thinking? I will get to the track around 8. Feel free to call and I will play weather man.